Make an Appointment for Counselling
If you would like to arrange an appointment, make a referral or if you would simply like to find out more, please feel free to contact me either by email, text, or phone. I check emails and voicemails regularly so will get back you as soon as I can.
Step by step process:
1. Call, text, or email me to make an enquiry. If you wish to have a free 15 minute phone consultation please request it at this stage.
2. Once I receive your enquiry I will send you my referral form and working agreement via email to complete and return. I will also negotiate with you mutually suitable appointment times and send confirmation of dates / times of any sessions booked in.
3. In advance of the session transfer of funds to be made via online bank transfer- details are listed within the working agreement document sent out.
4. You will lead by contacting me at your set time and date via phone/ video call methods listed in the working agreement document.
Counselling sessions are approximately 50 minutes long and take place on a weekly basis via video call online /phone / skype whatever suits you. I am flexible in my availability and can offer evening sessions where needed.
There are block booking discounts available for organisations that wish to offer counselling to their employees, please ask for details. I currently support various professionals under employment assisted programs for work related stress.
All information is treated as strictly confidential.
I can be contacted directly by:
Phone or Text on: 07447 879459
Clients come via several routes:
- The general public: Individuals may self- refer and cover the cost of counselling themselves.
- Organisations: an organisation may contact to arrange therapy for one or more of their staff.
- Other professionals: A professional such as GP, solicitor or social worker may contact to arrange and pay for counselling for one or more of their clients.
- EAP -Employment Assisted Programs where employees of organisations are referred for therapy
If you are an organisation, GP, social worker or other third party referral agent please telephone for further details and pricing structure.